(1) We provide IT professional services firms with IT Best Practices content and an "always on" collaborative business improvement platform.
(2) IT professionals use our platform to perform comprehensive IT business assessments and work with their clients to lay out priorities, budgets and improvement plans.
(3) The software allows employees to provide feedback on their computing experience and competency, which helps clients realize that, as a percentage of payroll, IT investment makes sense.
(4) When your clients adopt the platform, they can push out IT Productivity tips to employees, one every day. They can then set reminders and goals, and also discuss and augment the productivity content with their own suggested productivity tips.
(5) IT firms and clients can capture their own expertise, simple checklists for fully detailed instructions or procedures - with attachments, video, pictures - then share it and put it into practice.